Receive Exceptional Care at Austin Elite Smiles in Austin
There are many good things to like about our dental practice. Our dedicated team works hard every day to make sure that each patients feels special and valued. Here are just a few of the things that make Austin Elite Smiles in Austin so special:
- You’ll find a wide range of dental services, from Invisalign to implants.
- We offer soothing oral conscious sedation in pill form that will help you relax.
- You have plenty of comfort options to help you feel at home, including blankets and heated massaging chairs.
- Our compassionate team will take time to fully explain your treatment and answer all your questions.
Call Austin Elite Smiles today at 512-640-0476 to schedule an appointment. Come see how we’re different here!
No insurance? That’s no problem! We offer an exclusive membership club so our patients don’t have to deal with the hassles and limitations of dental insurance. Ask us how it works!
Rely on Our Friendly Team for All Your Smile Care Needs
The team at Austin Elite Smiles takes pride in the fact that we can offer so many different types of dental care here. We make is easy to have all your smile care taken care of in one convenient location. Below are some of the services we offer:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You’ll have plenty of ways to dress up your smile with veneers, whitening, tooth bonding, and more. Dr. Elizabeth Lowery is an Accredited Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, an achievement earned by only 1 percent of dentists.
- Dental Implants – Replace any missing teeth with these artificial tooth roots to get back your winning smile. Implants protect your jaw against bone loss, unlike other teeth replacements.
- Invisalign – Achieve a straight smile in as few as 12 months using clear plastic teeth aligners. We use the popular Invisalign brand.
- General Dentistry – Your teeth will stay bright and your mouth healthy if you see us regularly for general dental services.
- Restorative Dentistry – We offer crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays, onlays, and root canal treatment to repair your smile.
- Oral Surgery – Save yourself the trouble and expense of going to a specialist. We can handle many oral surgery cases in-house.
- TMJ Treatment – Using a custom oral appliance or Botox® injections, we can help your jaw joints relax and feel better.
Call Austin Elite Smiles in Austin today at 512-640-0476 to schedule an appointment. Come in soon and give your smile the treatment it’s been missing!