Straighten Crooked Teeth With Invisalign in Austin
If you want to attain a straight and beautiful smile, you’re in the right place at the right time. Dr. Lowery is an expert in correcting smiles by using Invisalign in Austin. Plus, you can come in for a free consultation to find out all the details of what your smile needs. Invisalign treatment can help you:
- Enjoy a beautiful smile you’ll take pride in showing off
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
- Draw others to you with a warm and authentic smile
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Look younger, more attractive, and more vibrant
Call Austin Elite Smiles at 512-640-0476 to schedule a complimentary cosmetic dentistry consultation. Let’s get started on your new smile today!
Invisalign Will Give You the Smile of Your Dreams
Invisalign is a modern orthodontic treatment that can help you achieve a straighter smile without the hassle of traditional metal braces. It has been in widespread use around the world for over two-and-a-half decades, helping millions of happy patients feel more comfortable about the appearance of their smiles. This orthodontic method offers you many benefits:
- Quick Treatment – Invisalign treatment can often be completed in a shorter time compared to traditional braces. The average treatment duration is six to 18 months. You’ll be able to enjoy your beautiful, straight smile in no time!
- Discretion – Invisalign aligners are made of clear, transparent material that makes them virtually invisible when worn. Say goodbye to noticeable metal brackets and wires and feel more confident throughout your treatment.
- Comfort – The smooth and comfortable aligners are custom-made to fit your teeth, making them comfortable to wear throughout the day. You won’t worry about sharp wires or brackets irritating your mouth.
- Removable Convenience – Invisalign aligners are removable, allowing you to enjoy your favorite foods without any restrictions. You can also easily brush and floss your teeth as you normally would, maintaining good oral hygiene during treatment.
- Personalized Treatment Plan – Your dentist will create a personalized treatment plan using advanced digital technology to map out the movement of your teeth. You’ll have a clear understanding of your treatment journey from start to finish.
Explore Your Other Cosmetic Options
Once your teeth are straight, you may want to look into some of our other cosmetic dentistry treatments to enhance your smile further:
- Teeth Whitening – Whiten your teeth either in our office or at home, whichever is more convenient for you.
- Tooth Bonding – Dr. Lowery or Dr. Myhre will use composite resin to repair teeth flaws like chips, cracks, and stains.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – Get a more balanced smile through laser gum treatment to put more emphasis on your teeth, not your gums.
Call us today at 512-640-0476 to find out more about Invisalign in Austin. Don’t wait any longer to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted! Our friendly team is here to answer all your questions and guide you through the treatment process. You can also request an appointment online.