It’s October. Summer is over, and the holidays aren’t too far off. If you’re like most folks, that means more invites on your calendar. You want your smile to look great – but what if it doesn’t? That’s OK, you still have time to get a beautiful smile!
There is no better person to help than Dr. Elizabeth Lowery. She’s an accredited member of the prestigious American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), an elite group that includes less than 1 percent of all doctors. Her cosmetic skills have earned her several awards, including NewBeauty Magazine’s Top Beauty Doctor Award and the Texas Top Dentist Award.
No matter what you don’t like about your smile, we have a cosmetic service to address it. You can begin your smile transformation with a free, no-obligation consultation. Dr. Lowery will help you find the services that will work best for you. Call 512-640-0476 today to schedule one.
In the meantime, see some of the ways you can improve your smile:
- Straighten Crooked Teeth – You can straighten your smile without bulky metal brackets and wires. Invisalign moves your teeth into their proper place in less time than braces. It’s more comfortable and convenient than braces too.
- Conceal Flaws – You’ll find several options for hiding imperfections. For the most versatile and long-lasting solution, choose dental veneers. They can change the shape, size, and color of your teeth. To hide minor flaws like stains, chips, and cracks, you can get a bonding treatment. Your dentist simply applies tooth-colored resin to your teeth, then hardens it with a special light. A Snap-On Smile is a custom-made prosthetic that snaps over your teeth to completely cover them.
- Whiten Dingy Teeth – If you’ve tried drugstore whitening, you’ve probably been disappointed with the results. Your smile will get brighter with our professional whitening treatments. You can whiten in our office or at home.
- Replace Missing Teeth – Gaps left by missing teeth affect how your smile looks and often how it functions too, making it tough to chew. When you replace teeth with dental implants, your new teeth will feel and function almost exactly like natural teeth. Implants also keep you from losing bone in your jaw. If implants aren’t for you, you can replace teeth with a bridge or with dentures.
- Give Your Gums a New Look – If your smile looks “gummy,” meaning your teeth are overshadowed by your gums, we can remove a bit of tissue from your gumline. Your teeth will appear more prominent.