Preserve Your Dental Health With Austin Oral Surgery
Even though you may not want to think about it, the day may come when you need oral surgery in Austin. If so, you can count on the professional team at Austin Elite Smiles to perform your procedure with excellence. There are many reasons to have your dental surgery completed here:
- Dental sedation in the form of a small pill that will help you relax from head to toe
- Cozy amenities like blankets, leg supports, and noise-canceling headphones
- Dental chairs that have heating and massage capabilities
- A compassionate staff that will listen to your needs and answer all your questions
- Specialists who will come to our office to perform some procedures
Call Austin Elite Smiles today at 512-640-0476 to schedule a consultation. Trust our team for your oral surgical procedure! If you don’t have insurance, that’s no problem. We have a membership club that offers you the care you need without the hassle.
Put Your Dental Surgery in Our Skilled Hands
It isn’t always necessary to spend time and money going to see an oral surgeon for your surgical procedure. Drs. Lowery and Myhre can handle several types of surgery in-house, plus we have a periodontist come in who can handle other treatments. You’ll be in good hands with our team.
Here are some of the types of oral surgery you can have completed here:
- Tooth Removal – If we can’t save your tooth with a root canal or other procedure, we’ll gently extract it to preserve your oral health.
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction – We can perform many wisdom teeth cases here. In some cases, we may need to refer you to a specialist.
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery – A visiting periodontist can make your gums look more attractive with a surgical procedure, either with gum recession treatment or with crown lengthening.
- Bone Grafts – A bone graft prepares your jaw for dental implants by strengthening the bone. Soon your jaw will be ready for implants.
- Sinus Lifts – This type of bone graft is for the upper jaw. It raises the sinus cavity to make room for implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – A visiting periodontist will build up your jaw ridge by adding tissue and/or bone to it. This can be done either in preparation for implants or for esthetic purposes.
- Gum Grafts – We’ll put your gums on the path to healing with a gum graft. We’ll take tissue from another part of your mouth and put it where you’ve lost gum tissue.
- Dental Implant Placement – We can place and restore dental implants in-house, so you can have your entire procedure completed here.
Keep your smile healthy and bright with Austin oral surgery. Call Austin Elite Smiles today to schedule a consultation: 512-640-0476. You can also request an appointment online.
Relax With Dental Sedation During Your Procedure
We understand that not everyone stays calm and collected when it comes or an oral surgery procedure. We’ll ensure you are completely numb in the area we’re working on. We’ll also offer you oral conscious sedation using a small pill.
Either Dr. Lowery or Dr. Myhre will prescribe the pill for you to take before your appointment. By the time you’re settled into one of our heated, massaging dental chairs, you’ll feel completely relaxed. Some patients even report feeling groggy, although you should remain awake and able to communicate easily with our staff.
If you have a strong gag reflex or are undergoing multiple procedures, sedation will also help keep you comfortable. The pill’s effects will take several hours to wear off, so you’ll need someone to drive you home safely from our office.