Rebuild Your Teeth With Porcelain Dental Crowns & Bridges in Austin
People should notice the beauty of your smile, not decayed or missing teeth. If you are in need of dental repair, you can turn to the experts at Austin Elite Smiles. We use porcelain dental crowns and bridges in Austin to restore your oral function. With our help, you will:
- Feel confident about your smile’s appearance
- Eat the foods you love without discomfort or limitation
- Restore your dental health and function
- Avoid long-term consequences to the condition of your smile
- Enjoy a restoration that can last you for decades
Call 512-640-0476 for an appointment. No insurance? No problem here! You can join our membership club. Your dental cleanings and exams are covered, plus you’ll receive discounts on our other services.
We’ll Give You Back Your Healthy Smile With a Crown or Bridge
When you visit our practice, you benefit from a team with extensive experience restoring smiles. We’ve repaired countless teeth using high-quality materials and the latest dental technology. You can feel confident that your restorations look natural in your smile. Plus, your crown or bridge is made for us by labs associated with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. So you can expect the best results by choosing our practice.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can repair teeth damaged by decay or injury.
- Dental Bridges – Fill the gaps in your smile with a bridge anchored to nearby teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These are partial crowns used to repair teeth when a full-sized crown is not needed.
- Implant-Supported Crowns – Replace a single tooth with a crown supported by a dental implant.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – A bridge anchored to implants can replace one or several teeth without impacting nearby healthy teeth.
Whatever treatment is right for your smile, you can feel confident about the outcome. Dr. Lowery is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, a distinction achieved by less than 1 percent of dentists worldwide. You can trust your dental needs in her hands.
If you struggle with anxiety, we go the extra mile to ease your nerves. You can relax with a blanket and a soft pillow. You can also block out the sounds of our equipment by wearing headphones. We even have chairs with massaging and heating capabilities. If necessary, oral sedation is also available.
Call 512-640-0476 for porcelain dental crowns and bridges in Austin. You can also request an appointment online.